- 2019, marks 17 years of the pageant and it will be held on 31st August 2019 at Kenyatta International Conference Centre.
- Ashleys Kenya Ltd. will also run a national auditions that seeks to attract participants from the 47 counties.
- The main pageant will attract 80 participants who will battle for the Mr. And Miss World Kenya title.
- The winners of the pageant will participate in the Miss World slated for December 2019 in Thailand. The winner will be battling for the Ms. World title with over 140 countries that will be participating.
- The pageant tagline is “Beauty with a purpose” as it promotes both inner & outer beauty.